Classic Cocktail Kit: French 75
One of our favourite, refreshing classic cocktails, The French 75 dates back to World War I, and an early form was created in 1915 at Harry's New York Bar in Paris, by barman Harry MacElhone. The combination was said to have such a kick that it felt like being shelled with the powerful French 75mm field gun.
We'll take that as a win -- this cocktail is refreshing, full-flavoured, and packs a punch. A lovely way to toast to a long day with your favourite drinking partner.
Each kit makes 4 drinks and contains the following:
- 1 x 200mL bottle, St. Remy VSOP Brandy
- 2 x 200mL bottles, Sparkling Wine*
- 1 x 120mL bottle, Lemon Sour cocktail mixer
- 1 x Garnish set w/dehydrated lemon wheels and miniature clothespins
- 1 x Disposable measuring cup
- Cocktail recipe with perfect mixing instructions
- Cocktail kits are only available to customers aged 19 years or older, and a valid government-issued photo ID must be presented at the time of delivery that matches the name on the order.
- Delivery will be refused to customers who appear to be showing visible signs of intoxication upon delivery.