Classic Cocktail Kit: Moscow Mule
The iconic cocktail, served in its namesake copper mug. It's rumoured that this drink was first invented in New York in the early 1940s, and the mule has since spread to every corner of the globe where fine cocktails are sold.
Each kit contains the following:
- 1 x 750mL bottle, Dillon's Vodka
- 4 x 200mL bottles, Fever Tree Ginger Beer
- 1 x 120mL bottle, Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 x Copper* Moscow Mule Mugs
- 1 x Disposable measuring cup
- Dehydrated lime wheels, for garnish
*Copper-plated exterior, stainless-steel lined for food safety purposes.
- Cocktail kits are only available to customers aged 19 years or older, and a valid government-issued photo ID must be presented at the time of delivery that matches the name on the order.
- Delivery will be refused to customers who appear to be showing visible signs of intoxication upon delivery.